Saturday, January 3, 2009

I am bored and I like these...

Yes another one of these. Maybe I am just lame, maybe I have no creativity. I just personally really like to do these.

8 TV shows I love to watch: In no particular order
1. Bones (although they have had some themes this season that I don't care for)
2. NCIS
3. The Mentalist
4. Friends (Too many good quotes...)
5. Jeopardy I am such a nerd I love to try and answer all of the questions
6. Chuck
7. That is it. I will include some favorite movies to round out the list. I LOVE love love A&E's Pride and Prejudice!
8. I also love Sahara it has an awesome sound track.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Panera (Best Sandwiches ever! and I am a sandwich nerd)
2. Sampans
3. Ben's house of Good Food (this is actually my house whenever Ben cooks!)
4. Spring's Gourmet (My Sister-in-law she is an awesome cook!)
5. Olive Garden a perennial favorite
6. yeah that is about it....
7. I guess that I don't eat out that much
8. Actually I do I just don't like them that much.........

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I watched Northanger Abbey. I was surprised at how good it was. It reminded me of my over active imagination. I would imagine that I would have behaved much the same.
2. Went Grocery Shopping at Albertsons by myself. I don't like going places by myself....
3. Read a little bit in "Farmer Boy" I love the little house series, although it make you awful hungry with all the talk about food.
4. Did about half an hour on the wii!
5. Called and talked to Thora for a little while. I love my family!
6. Didn't eat any sugar! I am almost done with my week of a sugar fast. Maybe I will take it more than a week....
7. Thought about where we will live when Ben gets out of school
8. Watched Ben watching football. I Hate football (actually all sports)

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Ben getting out of school
2. Owning a home someday
3. Losing weight...I am working on this now
4. The Sorensen family reunion this summer! it will be my first....
5. Joshua's many milestones. He discovered his hands recently
6. Being able to wear real shoes. Cursed toe!
7. Seeing my family again someday.
8. Dinner? okay so I am out of Ideas......

8 Things on my wish list:
1. Wish that Our computer would stop jerking around
2. Wish that I could run really well
3. Wish that I was better at sticking to a budget
4. Wish that when Ben graduates he gets a top paying Job and that they have full benefits and all.
5. Wish that I was a better house wife and cook
6. Wish that while I am at it how about being better organized? :)
7. Wish I was crafty like my sisters
8. Wish for happiness for all.

8 People I'm Tagging: nahhhh I will let people choose what they want to do.

1 comment:

Jennifer Rose said...

This comment really goes on your last post, but I wasn't sure sure if you'd see it. Little Joshua is so adorable. I also liked that picture of him and Ben on the couch. Where did it go? Also, it looks like little Joshua has a heat rash.? Anyway, I'll stop blabbing, Happy new year!!