Wednesday, February 24, 2010

On being a imbecile

I am a imbecile.....
I do things that I think are wrong
I should not be allowed in polite society
I do this often....
Anyone know a cure?
Anyone know how to mature and become the leader I should be?
I often think that if I could just think before I barge out into the world that everything will be okay....
That however is hard to make happen.
For now please if you see me do something stupid and silly just remember...she is not meaning to be that way...
She just is a little rough around the edges.

Thank you,
(This is just free thought, no need to comment)

4 comments:

Mason Family said...

You rock Mary!! I feel the same way, but ya know it's just part of who you are and it's okay. Love you girl!

king bacon2 said...

Thanks Kate! I was just having a rough moment. I think that you are pritty awesome too.

Barbara said...

I think many of us feel this way--a lot even. Glad to see a post from you.

Anonymous said...

聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 真爱旅舍 , 三聊视频语音聊天室 , 三三聊视频聊天 , 视频聊天交友三聊 , 聊室语音视频聊天室 , 久久视频多人聊天室 , 视讯妹